Slow-cooked lamb hotpot is a delicious complete wet food suitable for both puppies over 4 months old and adult dogs too. This scrumptious complete wet food for dogs is made with freshly prepared cuts of lamb, organic brown rice, and lots of organic vegetables and fruits including organic squash, organic broccoli, and organic blueberries. The recipe includes a unique blend of herbs to help provide optimum health benefits for your dog.
Only real meat is ever used, with no rendered animal parts, carcass, or derivatives, nothing genetically modified, no artificial preservatives, colors, taste enhancers, or sweeteners. No wheat, corn, or soya. Only wholesome meats, grains, herbs, fruit, and vegetables go into this nutritious, digestible food. Suitable for adult & senior dogs and puppies 4 months+.
- Proper and balanced recipe with a high meat content of Lamb for sources of protein which develops muscle mass and sustains beautiful skin and coat
- Includes vitamin-A-rich carrots for healthy eye support and squash for immune system support
- Natural meat and herbs blended perfectly for easy digestion
- No added sugar, preservatives, or fillers
- Freshly packed in an easy to open tin can
Size: 150 g
Pet life stage: All life stages
Breed recommendation: All dog breeds, common domestic/house dogs such as Golden Retrievers, Foxhounds, Terriers, Labradors, Huskies, Great Danes, Chihuahua, Spaniel, Pugs just to name a few!
Food Type: Wet